Cadillac’s Europe-only BLS model is set to get a lift from a new wagon version, slated for launch in the fourth quarter as Cadillac’s fourth offering in the market. General Motors Corp. will produce the BLS wagon at its Trollhattan, Sweden, plant, alongside the BLS sedan and the Saab 9-3 on which it is based. The plant currently builds 110,000 vehicles per year on two shifts. Total annual capacity is 180,000 vehicles with three shifts. GM isn’t releasing volume targets for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Goes Euro With BLS Wagon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.