WIXOM, MI – The song will remain the same. Cadillac has renewed its exclusive deal with the classic rock group Led Zeppelin and will continue to use the legendary band’s music in its advertising efforts in 2005. “We just renewed it; it’s annually renewable, so we’re all set for ’05,” Cadillac Marketing Director Jay Spenchian tells Ward’s here recently at GM Powertrain’s Performance Build Center. Led Zeppelin singer Robert Plant reportedly is a Cadillac fan. Considering the success ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac, Led Zeppelin Ramble On" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.