CHICAGO – The CTS V-Series introduced at the New York auto show is the next chapter in the Cadillac renaissance, according to Jim Taylor, vehicle line executive-prestige cars. Cadillac believes CTS V-Series will be ‘more relevant’ to younger luxury car buyers. The V-Series, which goes on sale later this year, is aimed at giving Cadillac a high-performance rival to compete against Mercedes-Benz AMG models and BMW M-Series cars and attract younger buyers looking more for fun than ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Looks for Halo Effect from V-Series Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.