DETROIT – General Motors Corp. has tested a Cadillac CTS wagon with consumer focus groups and could add the model to the CTS lineup around 2006-2007, company executives tell Ward’s. “We could do it, but not right now,” says CTS Marketing Director Jay Spenchian. “We’d have to wait until the next-generation CTS.” GM is considering adding a wagon to the CTS lineup. Considering the roaring public approval of CTS and the emergence of cross/utility vehicles, the CTS wagon prototype ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Mulls CTS Wagon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.