Cadillac Div. will make another export push with its Seville, when the next-generation car bows in the '04 model year, Seville Brand Manager Steve Rosenblum tells Ward's. Despite being committed to establishing itself as a global brand, Cadillac Seville exports have stalled at about 5,000 units annually. Mr. Rosenblum says Cadillac needs to develop a dealer network that can accomplish growth. “We are looking at new distributors,” he says. “We're also looking at what role Saab will play ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Mulls New Sevilles for Europe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.