ORCHARD LAKE, MI – Admitting that days’ supply is "higher than we want it to be," General Manager Mark LaNeve says Cadillac is making progress toward getting its inventories under control. Cadillac ended June with triple-digit days’ supplies on several of its models, including the SRX cross/utility vehicle (153), Escalade SUV (112) and outgoing Seville (126). Inventories also were a bit high on DeVille (94 days’) and Escalade EXT truck (83). Cadillac confident it can get SRX ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac: Plans in Place to Trim Inventories" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.