General Motors Corp. finally has given the green light to Cadillac Div.'s Evoq roadster, Ward's has learned. The luxury division will announce that it has received the official go-ahead at this weekend's Concours d'Elegance in Pebble Beach, CA, where it will unveil the production version of the 2-seater, sources say. The car will be built at the Bowling Green, KY, Corvette plant (see Ward's — June 28, '99, p.1), where GM revealed last week it would invest $39 million to reconfigure the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Roadster to Bow in Pebble Beach" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.