PARADISE VALLEY, AZ – Cadillac is forecasting that 2003 will be its best sales year since 1994, when the auto maker delivered 210,686 vehicles. Through April, Cadillac sales are running 17.2% ahead of like-2002. But by year-end, Cadillac General Manager Mark LaNeve expects deliveries will finish about 5% ahead of 2002, when sales totaled 199,748 units, up 16.1% from 2001. Cadillac GM Mark LaNeve expects sales to increase 5% in 2003. “It’s going to be hard to get the kind of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Sales Cruise Toward 9-Year High" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.