SEOUL, South Korea – General Motors Corp. plans to begin sales of Cadillac vehicles in China in 2004, with possible assembly of its luxury division’s products in the emerging market, according to company executives. “We believe now with Cadillac coming out with very effective products, and with the growth of the luxury market in China during the last three years, we think there is great potential for Cadillac in China,” says GM China Chairman and CEO Phil Murtaugh. “We will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Sales, Production in China Mulled" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.