With an order for 500 DeVilles from the country's largest private limousine company, Cadillac is initiating an aggressive program to regain a significant part of this niche that, until now, has been dominated by Lincoln. Cadillac says Dav El Chauffeured Transportation Network in New York will switch its fleet from Lincoln Town Cars to Cadillac DeVilles. “Our new relationship with Dav El will allow us to regain our leadership position in the professional vehicle industry,” Cadillac ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Seeks Limo Comeback" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.