Cadillac Div.'s new chief says his first priorities will be hitting volume and profit goals and building dealer relations. Michael O'Malley says it's vital that General Motor Corp.'s flagship division reaches management's volume and profit commitments, as well as customer satisfaction bogeys. “I'm held accountable for doing that,” Mr. O'Malley says. Mr. O'Malley is focused on driving home Cadillac's product plan that calls for six new products by 2003, industry sources say. He assumes ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac Seeks Sales at Home, Overseas" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.