General Motors Corp.’s new ’04 Cadillac SRX midsize luxury cross/utility vehicle will begin at $37,995 for a V-6 equipped model, while the SRX V-8 model will base at $46,300. Both include destination and freight charges of $695. Both engines, a 4.6L Northstar V-8 VVT (variable valve timing) with 320 hp and a 3.6L V-6 VVT with 260 hp, are new. There are two 5-speed automatic transmissions available, optional all-wheel drive (rear-wheel drive is standard), seating for seven and an optional ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac SRX to Begin at $37,995" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.