CHANTILLY, VA – The Cadillac SRX cross/utility vehicle, now on sale in selected key markets, will be completely rolled out by the end of first-quarter 2004, says Jennifer Gardner, marketing analyst for CTS, SRX and XLR. Cadillac SRX in midst of rollout. The SRX is available in New York, Los Angeles, Atlanta, Miami, Dallas and Chicago, and only will reach dealers in limited numbers this year. Targeted to compete with the BMW X5, Mercedes M-Class, Lexus RX 330 and Volvo XC90, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Cadillac SRX Rolls Out in Key Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.