CHICAGO – Chrysler will use the North American International Auto Show in Detroit in January to unveil its replacement for the Dodge Caliber, sources say. The new compact Dodge sedan, based on Fiat architecture, will be produced at Chrysler's plant in Belvidere, IL, current home to the Caliber. There’s no word on whether there will be a Chrysler version of the car. The Caliber, along with the next generation Chrysler 200 slated to arrive in 2013 as a ʼ14 model, will be based on the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Caliber Replacement Detroit Bound" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.