Architects of California’s push to regulate vehicle greenhouse gases will tell the Environmental Protection Agency in a hearing in Washington today they are not interested in a single national emissions standard. Proponents also are expected to demand the Obama Admin. make any future taxpayer-funded assistance for Detroit auto makers contingent on their compliance with the stricter California mandate. “(The auto makers) have to be on board,” car-dealer Adam Lee says Wednesday in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California Emissions-Rule Backers Balk at National Standard" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.