American Honda Motor Co. Inc. is leasing its fuel-cell FCX vehicle to a California family, marking the first time the model has been leased to individual customers, Honda says. Jon and Sandy Spallino of Redondo Beach, CA, are set to drive the ’05 model for a 2-year period. The Spallinos will become among the first to use California’s Hydrogen Highway refueling stations. The family plans to use the FCX for commuting to work, dropping the children off at school and performing household ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California Family Takes Possession of Honda FCX" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.