California's South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) board “unanimously adoped sweeping new rules June 16 that would force use of cleaner-burning alternative fuels in bus and trash truck fleets,” according to the Los Angeles Times. An immediate ban is called for on diesel-powered buses by the Orange County Transportation Authority and other large transit operators in the Los Angeles area. The SCAQM board accepted an amendment, however, to reconsider the ban if the California ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California kicks off ban on diesels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.