The state of California releases its proposal for reducing tailpipe emissions for 2017-2025, a program closely following formalized national rules revealed Wednesday but one that puts a greater onus on auto makers to sell more zero-emissions vehicles. âThis package assures the development of environmentally superior cars that will continue to deliver the performance, utility and safety vehicle owners have come to expect,â California Air Resources Board Chairman Mary Nichols says in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Californiaâs 2017-2025 Emissions Rules Call for More ZEVs" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.