Now that California’s House and Senate have approved bills authorizing limits on vehicle carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions – a measure that effectively establishes new fuel economy mandates – the focus turns to how this will be achieved. California has approved bills limiting vehicle carbon dioxide emissions--a measure that effectively establishes new fuel economy mandates. The state's Legislature is negotiating a single bill for the governor’s signature, one currently expected ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"California's CO2 Limits to Spark Social, Technical Debate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.