p>Canadian supplier Electrovaya Inc. signs a memorandum of understanding with CAMI Automotive Inc. to develop zero-emission vehicles utilizing Electrovaya’s technology in a CAMI-built SUV. CAMI, a joint venture between General Motors of Canada Ltd. and Suzuki Motor Corp., builds the Chevrolet Tracker and the Suzuki Vitara at its facility in Ingersoll, Ont., Canada. Electrovaya specializes in energy-dense rechargeable battery technology, which allows for zero emissions, unsurpassed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAMI Enters Deal to Develop Zero-Emission SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.