DETROIT – CAMI Automotive Inc.’s Ingersoll, Ont., Canada, assembly plant will continue production of the Chevy Tracker small SUV, despite introduction of the all-new Chevy Equinox cross/utility vehicle in 2004, a General Motors Corp. executive tells Ward's. Chevrolet Tracker "We are not here to announce the end of the Tracker," says Michael Grimaldi, General Motors of Canada Ltd. president. "We are going to continue to be very aggressive in that (compact truck) segment." GM ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"CAMI Will Continue Making Tracker" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.