Electrohydraulic valve operation that eliminates camshafts and associated hardware is widely seen as the next big watershed in engine development. Lotus Engineering, a division of Lotus Cars Ltd. in Norfolk, U.K., now could be considered the industry leader in this field – the company says it has a system ready for production, a Tier-1 supplier to make it, and a major OEM to buy it. Camless valve activation offers several advantages and possibilities: Infinitely variable valve lift ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Camless Valvetrain Ready for Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.