Toyota Motor Sales U.S.A. Inc. says the all-new ’04 Camry Solara sport coupe will base at $19,120, $245 less than last year’s model. The base SE comes equipped with standard 2.4L 4-cyl. engine and manual transmission. A model equipped with an automatic transmission is $19,950, a $215 cut from ’03. The SE V-6, equipped with Toyota’s new 3.3L VVT-i engine, will base at $21,450, $1,035 less than the ’03 model equipped with Toyota’s previous-generation V-6 engine. The SE Sport begins at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Camry Solara Sport Coupe Priced at $19,120" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.