Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada increased 2.3% on a daily rate basis in December to 2,876 units from like-2002’s 2,595, according to Ward's data. Sales also beat prior year, increasing 7.2% to 34,364 from 31,939 in 2002. (See related data: December 2003 Canada GVW Sales) Heavy-duty (Class 8) sales totaled 1,972 units in December, up 5.0% from the 1,734 big rigs delivered year-ago. AB Volvo passed PACCAR Inc. and International Truck and Engine Corp. to move into second ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck December Sales Up 2.3%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.