Medium- and heavy-duty truck sales in Canada increased 13.9% in April to 4,428 units. Heavy-duty (Class 8) deliveries totaled 3,111, up 22.3% vs. like-2004 results. (See related data: Ward's Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class) Medium-duty sales (Class 4-7) declined 1.9%. Deliveries of Class 7 trucks were up 10.5% while Class 6 sales decreased 11.1%. Class 5 posted a 9.4% increase and Class 4 sales plummeted 45.3%.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Up 13.9% in April" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642