Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada totaled 2,646 units in June, up 17.1% on a daily rate basis from the 2,349 big rigs delivered in like-2002. Canadian sales of Kenworth heavy-duty trucks rose 101.1% in June. Class 8 (heavy-duty) sales hit 1,728 units, a 23.5% increase compared with 1,455 trucks sold year-ago. AB Volvo and Freightliner Corp. posted the only declines in the segment, while PACCAR Inc. sales surged 76.9%. Medium-duty (Class 4-7) deliveries increased ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Up 17.1% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.