Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada hit 3,708 units in October, up 26.5% on a daily rate basis from the 2,819 units delivered year-ago, Ward’s data reveals. Canada big truck sales increased in October. Heavy-duty (Class 8) sales increased 36.5% to 2,441 units from year-ago’s 1,719. International Truck and Engine Corp.’s sales surged 48.1% in October to 624 units. Freightliner Corp. held on to segment sales leadership with 890 deliveries. Sales of medium-duty trucks ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Up 26.5% in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.