Sales of Class 4-8 trucks continued to lag in Canada in September, though the 26.7% drop from year-ago levels represents a slight improvement from August, when deliveries slumped 30%. Class 8 sales declined 36.9% on a daily rate basis (24 selling days this year, 25 year-ago), with volume dipping to 1,329 units. All makers suffered steep double-digit drops, with Volvo Trucks North America Inc. the exception. Its sales fell just 8.1%. Medium-duty sales slipped 7.3% on volume of 1,034. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Off 26.7%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.