DETROIT – Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada declined 22% in November to 2,171 units from the 2,782 Class 4-8 rigs sold during like-2000. The decline continues the industry’s downward trend in 2001 with sales of 28,887 -- off 26.6% through the first 11 months compared to year ago’s 39,342 delivery total (See related data ). Of the five big truck sectors, four posted declines in November. Deliveries of heavy-duty trucks totaled 1,228 units, a decline of 26.8% from the 1,678 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Continue Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.