November sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada continued a downward trend which now spans five months. Class 4-8 sales fell 25.8% to 2,807 units, compared to 3,785 in November 1999 (26 selling days, both months). This decline is steeper than October's decrease, which saw sales drop 17.3%. The sales spiral contributed to a year-to-date decline of 6.4% compared to the first 11 months of 1999. Through November this year, Class 4-8 sales were 39,421, compared to 42,111 in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Continue Downturn" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.