February sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada continued the decline with which they started the year. Sales of 1,793 in February represent a decline of 19.5% from the 2,227 Class 4-8 rigs in like-2001. Year-to-date, the falloff is 16.1%. Heavy-duty (Class 8) deliveries decreased 27.1% to 1,076 units from year-ago’s 1,477, with much of the falloff from Volvo which recorded a 62.4% drop. Medium-duty (Classes 4-7) sales fell a comparatively small 4.4% (717 from 750), but the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Continue to Fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.