Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada rose 59.8% in June over year-prior to 4,229 units, from the 2,646 trucks delivered in June 2003. Heavy-duty (Class 8) sales saw gains of 52.1%, to 2,628 units, from year-prior deliveries of 1,728 big rigs. (See related data: Ward’s Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class – June 2004) Freightliner Corp.’s Freightliner brand enjoyed the largest gains, with monthly tallies up 126.1% to 554 units. AB Volvo saw sales rise 123.7% to 255 units, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Continue to Rise in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.