Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada declined 3.8% in May to 2,938 units from the 3,055 big rigs delivered year-ago. May’s results run counter to the year-to-date trend, with sales running 6.2% ahead of like-2002 January-May. (See related data: Ward's Canada New Truck Sales by Weight Class - May 2003) Heavy-duty Class 8 deliveries inched upward by 19 units to 1,894, a 1.0% increase vs. year-ago’s 1,875. Freightliner Corp. and Mack Trucks Inc. were the segment’s losers, down ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Decline 3.8% in May" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.