Canadian sales of Class 4-8 trucks in June picked up a bit compared to May volumes, but the segment as a whole still was down 1% compared to like-1998. The five classes of big trucks combined posted sales of 3,302 in June, compared to 3,337 from the same month year-ago. Individually, Class 8 sales were the only segment to post a gain in June, climbing 2% from the same month year-ago (2,678 vs. 2,627). Class 7 sales were off 7.7% for the month from year-ago, while Class 6 totals dropped ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Down 1% in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.