Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks slumped 7.8% in Canada last month as both segments saw decreased sales vs. prior-year. Class 8 sales fell 7.9% to 3,173 units as Freightliner LLC, International Truck and Engine Corp. and Volvo Truck North America Inc.’s Mack brand all saw their sales fall. Related document: Ward's Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class August 2006 The Volvo Truck brand had the biggest hike in Class 8, with sales up 50.5% to 241 units. PACCAR Inc.’s Kenworth brand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big-Truck Sales Fall 7.8% in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.