Canadian sales of Class 4-8 trucks wound up about on par with year-ago levels for the month of February. Medium- and heavy-duty deliveries totaled 2,774 units combined, up slightly from 2,762 a year-ago. Separately, medium-duty sales were weak, falling 18.3% on a 25.7% drop in Class 7 and 2.7% dip in Class 5 deliveries. Class 8 sales rose 6.9%, led by a 60.2% hike at Freightliner Corp. and 53.1% jump at Volvo Trucks North America Inc. February Canada New-Truck Sales by GVW Class ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Flat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.