Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada slowed during April, as combined deliveries of 3,820 units represented a 6.5% decline from year-ago. Class 8 sales dipped 6.0% to 2,827 trucks, with Mack Trucks Inc. and Paccar Inc. alone among companies posting increases in the segment. Paccar has gained nearly five points of Class 8 market share so far this year. Medium-duty truck sales dipped slightly, falling 7.8% to 993 units, with a 25.0% slump in Class 7 sales offsetting gains in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Hit Bump" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.