March was another stellar month for medium and heavy truck sales in Canada, which rose a combined 11.1% on year-ago to 3,718 units. That gain came despite a flat Class 8 market, which declined less than 1% to 2,780 units. PACCAR Inc. (Kenworth and Peterbilt) was the segment's shining star, with sales rising 44.4% for the month. Class 4-7 combined jumped 66.6% in March, thanks to a 24.1% rise in Class 7 sales and Ford Motor Co.'s offerings in the Class 4 sector. Through the first ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Keep Rolling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.