July marked a rebound for the big truck market in Canada, as combined medium- and heavy-duty sales rose 4.6% to 2,615. The performance was led by a 20% gain in Class 8 deliveries, which rose to 1,747 units. All manufacturers except Volvo Trucks North America Inc. (down 16.0%) enjoyed double-digit gains for the month, with Freightliner Corp. at the top with a 32.7% increase. Medium-duty sales fell 16.8%, with Class 5 alone in posting a gain (5.8%). Both Class 4 and Class 6 suffered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Rebound in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.