Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in Canada continue to run strong, with January posting a combined gain of 15.9% over like-1999 (25 sales days both periods). Class 8 sales totaled 2,094 units, up a solid 19.7% from year-ago's 1,750, with PACCAR Inc. leading all gainers with an 83.8% rise in deliveries to 465. That netted PACCAR a more than seven-point rise in market share vs. like-1999, mostly at the expense of Navistar International Transportation Corp. and Freightliner Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Rise 15.9%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.