February proved no better than January for the Canada big truck market as combined medium- and heavy-duty sales dropped 37.2% on a daily rate basis (24 selling days this year, 25 in 2000) to 2,115 units. Class 8 sales, alone, totaled 1,433 trucks, a 38.7% drop from like-2000, with all major manufacturers suffering severe double-digit drops. Combined Class 4-7 sales reached only 682 units, down 33.9% from year-ago's 1,075. Class 5 suffered the least, with a 16.2% decline in deliveries. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big Truck Sales Slide Continues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.