Canada’s big-truck sales remained in negative territory for a fifth consecutive month with a year-over-year shortfall of 34.4% in February, according to Ward’s data. Medium- and heavy-duty sales totaled 1,774 units, down from 2,185 in February 2008. As in January, Class 6 bucked the downward trend. While all other segments suffered double-digit declines last month vs. like-2008, Class 6 sales soared 70% on the strength of 111 deliveries. Sales of Class 8 trucks, the highest-volume ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Big-Truck Volume Slumps Further in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.