Total vehicle sales in Canada posted their fourth consecutive year-to-year increase in April, gaining just less than 1.0% based on daily selling rates (DSR) — 25 selling days both periods (see data p.2). April's DSR, which includes estimates for medium- and heavy-duty truck sales (actual medium-/heavy-duty data will be reported next week) was 5,632 compared to year-ago's 5,612. Light vehicle sales alone posted an April DSR of 5,526, 1.0% above same-month 1998's 5,469. Individually, cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Chalks Up Fourth Straight Increase" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.