Canada light-vehicle sales nose-dived in December to their steepest year-over-year decline in more than a decade, although 2003 remains the country’s second-best sales year on record. December volume totaled 109,906, for a daily selling rate of 4,227 – 26 selling days – compared with 5,851 in like-2002 over 24 selling days. December’s DSR was a 27.8% decline from year-ago, the largest December sales decrease since 1986. (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada December Sales Fall 27.8% for 2nd Best Year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.