Canada light-vehicle sales in October continued a bleak streak with a fourth straight decline in a year marked by only two monthly increases. The market only has seen three upticks since February 2003. October sales totaled 119,610, for a daily selling rate that is 1.0% below year-ago – 26 selling days both periods. (See related data: Ward's Canada Light Vehicle Sales by Brand) Heavy discounting by the Big Three kept the market close to 2003 results. General Motors of Canada Ltd. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada October Auto Sales Continue Slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.