Auto makers are coming to a startling realization: Not only is Canada a separate country from the U.S., but its consumers have different buying patterns when it comes to cars and trucks. More than a border divides the two. There is a different mindset in Canada, driven by affordability and geography, and manifesting itself in attitudes toward new vehicles. For starters, affordability is a greater issue in Canada where taxation is higher; the Canadian dollar is weaker and gasoline more ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada-Only Vehicles" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.