In the drama that continues to unfold in the North American auto industry, Canada brings ardor to its role as understudy. With patience and restraint, it knows it has the potential to outperform. Sales in Canada are expected to hold up better than the U.S., partly because of less aggressive incentives, says Canadian auto analyst Dennis DesRosiers of Toronto. While the Big Three followed the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. with 0% financing offers to artificially prime the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada Poised to Outperform in Unfolding Drama" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.