Big-truck sales in Canada jumped 17.3% in September on a daily-rate basis, as both the medium- and heavy-duty sectors enjoyed solid double-digit gains, Wardâ€™s data shows. The performance reverses a 5.9% slide in August. Class 8 deliveries hit 2,145 units during the month, up 16.3% from year-agoâ€™s 1,921, as only PACCAR Inc. failed to better its like-2007 results. International Truck and Engine Corp. led the category with a 38.3% rise, followed closely by Volvo Trucks North Americaâ€™s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadaâ€™s Big-Truck Sales Regain Ground in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.