Medium- and heavy-duty truck sales in Canada fell 9.7% in February vs. year-ago, according Wardâ€™s data, which is adjusted for sales days. But it could have been worse. Boosted by Chrysler and Daimler Trucks North America brands, Class 5 truck sales jumped 22.4% in the month. With 440 deliveries, compared with year-agoâ€™s 345, it was the only segment to show improvement. Related document: <i>Wardâ€™s</i> Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class February 2008 Chryslerâ€™s ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canadaâ€™s Class 5 Climb Slows February Sales Falloff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.