November‚Äôs big-truck sales in Canada declined 27.4% on a daily rate basis, breaking a string of steep monthly year-over-year losses. Makers of Class 4-8 trucks sold 1,815 units last month, compared with 2,599 year-ago. While the sector remains down sharply, November‚Äôs performance comes as cold comfort after consecutive months of plus-40% declines. Related document: Canada Truck Sales by Weight Class - November 2009 Class 5 sales fared the worst, with deliveries plunging 30% to 296 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Canada‚Äôs Medium-, Heavy-Truck Sales Declines Ease" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.